Ta’an Kwäch’än Council (TKC) invites proposals for project management of a new administration building for Ta’an Kwäch’än Council located within the TKC traditional territory.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning and construction of a new TKC administration building.
- The Project Manager is responsible for all staff required for the completion of the build. Priority will be given to those Project Managers prioritizing the hire TKC Citizens.
The work comprises:
- Completion of final draft plans for approval by Council
- Implementation of direction from Council
- Overseeing construction for the completion of the building
Work to be completed within three years of the contract date.
RFP must be submitted in a sealed envelope plainly marked “RFP for Ta’an Kwäch’än Council, Project Manager- new administration building” and addressed to:
RFP SUBMISSIONS CLOSE Friday, December 3, 2021, AT 4:00 PM.