|Position Title||Status||Department||Closing Date|
|Social Assistance Intake Worker||Part-time||Health and Education||May 29th, 2017|
** NEW ** TKC’s new Job Search booklet is now available!
The Ta’an Kwach’an Council has money available through Government of Canada INAC funding to clean up some of TKC settlement parcels (C-10B and C-37B). Interested people would need supply their own;
- Equipment (excavator, trailer, truck, etc.)
Please contact Phil Emerson, Renewable Resources Technician, at (867) 668-3613 x 602 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Yukon Fish & Game Association is looking for a mature and responsible individual to manage the Whitehorse Rapids Fish Viewing facility. This is a position, which runs from May to September 2017. The position starts at 20 hours per week during the month of May and begins full time from June until September. Click here for more information!
- The Skookum Jim Friendship Centre is looking for two Keish Camp Counsellors. The position is open to high school and/or post-secondary students who plan on returning to school in the fall. Competition closes May 26, with interviews taking place May 30th. Click here for more information!
- Cobalt Construction has been awarded the contract for “Grade Improvements, Culvert Replacements and Bituminous Surface Treatment Various Locations Km 1454.3 to Km 1481.1 Alaska Highway #1 Yukon 2017-2018” within the Ta’an Kwäch’än First Nation’s Traditional territories. Positions will be available for qualified and experienced labourers, heavy equipment operators, Class 1 drivers, and flaggers. If any TKC members are interested in applying to work on this project, please fax your resumes to 867-668-7762 using the reference “Culvert Replacements.” Email is email@example.com. Positions will be available from now until mid-September.
- Skookum Asphalt Ltd is looking for qualified people to fill laborer and flagging positions. Applicants must hold current certificates to be considered for flagging positions. Skookum Asphalt Ltd policy requires that all new employees pass a drug and alcohol test prior to being hired on. Those who wish to enquire about work opportunities can do so by contacting 867-668-6326, by faxing a resume to 867-668-6045 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career and employment opportunities with Da Daghay Development Corporation (DDDC), click here
Applicants may request job descriptions for the positions advertised on this page or forward their résumés by contacting: