Chief Kane gave opening remarks November 22, 2017, at National Housing Day, as reported in The Whitehorse Star. At this event, the federal government announced a national housing strategy and the Government of Yukon announced they will be developing a multi-unit building for those who are “hard to house.” Ben Asquith, of Ta’an Kwäch’än Council’s Da Daghay Development Corporation was a part of a morning panel, where he shared information about the River Bend Development.
- Yukon First Nations Elders Gathering June 4; Youth Gathering June 5, 2018
- June 14, 2018 Father’s Day BBQ
- 9 am to 5 pm, June 11 to 15, 2018: Traditional Tool Making Workshop
- 5:30 pm, May 23, 2018, Ta’an Kwäch’än Council Youth Council Information Meeting
- Deputy Chief Telep Attends Yukon Forum, May 7, 2018